MPA Recruitment are looking for a permanent Recruitment Resourcer to join their team in Armagh.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, your job will be to provide support to the company’s recruitment consultants This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.The main responsibilities of the job are to support your colleagues in sourcing and screening candidates to send to clients for their job vacancies.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for candidate sourcing and providing an excellent service to both clients and candidates. If you are ambitious, dynamic, diligent, and dedicated then this is the career change for you. Working with the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, MPA will provide a friendly professional environment and you will become part of a highly successful established team within our Armagh branch.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles.
2. Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities.
3. Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email.
4. Establishing contacts to help build the client database.
5. Negotiating contracts including salary and benefit issues with job candidates, and starter packs.
6. Responding to general consultancy enquiries.
7. Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews.
8. General data administration and paperwork.
9. Achieving key performance indicators in relation to generating candidates for the business.
10. Attending network events (such as recruitment open days) and advertise and speak with potential candidates.
11. Identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies.