General Maintenance Assistant
MPA Recruitment are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust,we are currently recruiting a General Maintenance Assistant based at the Giants Causeway.
This role will assist in the provision of an efficient, effective and flexible facilities service to enable the successful operation of the National Trust site. Working within the appropriate procedures and conservation guidelines, you will assist with the delivery of the on-site requirements for general maintenance of the public / office facilities and the effective operation with in your team, helping them to meet their objectives.
Responsibilities may include basic cleaning / care taking duties, minor maintenance and repair activities, and presentation of public / visitor areas, ensuring the appropriate level of care and presentation.
Knowledge, skills & experience needed:
· Able to use tools, equipment as required for the role. If appropriate to the property, able to work from ladders and tower scaffold.
· Knowledge of Health & Safety, fire and security procedures.
· Awareness and understanding of the core purpose and work of the National Trust.
· Flexible, customer focused approach, able to multitask and work in collaboration with other departments.
· IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
· Well organised and attentive to detail.
This position is for 30 hours per week and will include weekends.
If you are interested in this role please click apply and upload your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of interest expected, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.