Job Role: Higher Clerical Officer
MPA are recruiting for two full time Higher Clerical Officers with Typing Duties for a vacant role in a hospital setting within the Belfast area.
The post holder will be required to carry out any administrative duties required within the CAMHS department. This will include word processing, general office duties and other responsibilities as outlined below.
Location - Belfast
Hours of Work – Mon – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary - £10.09ph
What the role entails:
· Referral processing to a tight timescale in a busy central point office.
· Processing appropriate letters, booking appointments,
· ensuring waiting lists are always up to date,
· arranging Team’s meetings,
· data input and updating client information system.
· ad hoc reception duties and photocopying.
· Any other duties appropriate within the band.
Four GCSE’s (Grade C or above) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications.
· One year’s clerical experience
· Can demonstrate a capable level of ability.
· Be willing to complete basic Access NI Check
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.McAlinden@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.