FIXED TERM CONTRACT (6 MONTHS MINIMUM)
£900 PER WEEK
We are working on a very exciting project with a Belfast based client and we have been asked to source experienced Accounts professionals for ongoing contract work.
For the current project, we urgently require an Assistant Accountant to provide Accountancy support to the company Finance department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Financial Controller to produce weekly accountancy reports
- Organising and filing invoices.
- Paperless Accounting
- Processing Weekly invoices.
- Checking invoices meet HMRC regulations.
- Checking company information from Companies’ House and VAT Registration if applicable.
- Processing high volume of invoices weekly.
- Inputting Digital Purchase Orders.
- Preparing Ad hoc reports when needed.
- Previous Accountancy experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Accounting Technician (IATI) or Accountancy qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) desirable.
- Good communicator.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to start a career in a booming industry in Belfast. Please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 360060 for more information, or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.