Due to the Continued growth of MPA Recruitment we are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join our team in Coleraine. This position has an immediate start available and hours will be Monday- Friday 9am-5pm. The successful candidate will assist with the maintenance of the company’s financial systems to support its main business.
· Assist with the maintenance of manual and Sage computerised financial records for the company in accordance with approved procedures and security restrictions.
· Maintain the purchase ledgers for the company and undertake any work activities generated from these.
· Maintain the sales ledgers for the company and complete relevant sales invoicing.
· Complete statement reconciliation and undertake any work activities generated from these.
· Process payroll for temporary candidates and MPA internal staff ensuring weekly deadlines are met.
· Undertake general accounting duties as requested by the Accounts Department Manager.
· Adhere to the company Quality standards ensuring that corrective action takes place as and when required.
· Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
· Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
· Engage in a positive culture and promote MPA Recruitment internally and externally.
· Any other duties as may be requested by Management and deemed reasonable to the position held.
· Previous Sage experience
· Efficient in Microsoft packages
· Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
· Pay rate: Negotiable depending on experience
· Permanent position
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company. If you believe you would be suitable for this role please send your cv to email@example.com or call Sarah at our Coleraine office on 02870357035 for further information.