As a recruitment partner of this reputable Technology company situated in Letterkenny, Co Donegal, we are now sourcing an experienced Accounting Specialist to join their growing Accountancy and Finance department. Our client provides a range of integrated business and technology services and is part of one of the world's largest financial services institutions.
- Investor Reporting - Trustee reporting, Special Servicer reporting, wire remittance (CMBS, CME, FHA & Freddie Mac)
- Accounting Valuations - loan portfolio accounting, reporting and valuations
- Investment and Corporate Accounting - cash lags, daily receipt accounts, monthly reconciliations and KIR reporting
- Treasury - Managing multiple international bank and borrower relationships, wire releases, and waterfall structures.
- Proactively communicate issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with finance teams on reporting submissions and close tasks.
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect portfolio performance and take action to reduce risks.
- Lead and manage special projects as assigned, as well as propose and drive process enhancements and automation.
- Cultivate both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each portfolio function.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the regions.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA/CFA desirable)
- 3 - 5 years of accounting/financial reporting and analysis experience
- Proven ability to analyse data and the underlying drivers of results
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities under challenging time frames
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively with various counterparts
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, highly organized and exceptional time management
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to work with SQL, Power BI & Word.
- Experience with Oracle & other financial applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of commercial loans would be desirable
- STAT and GAAP reporting and Financial Information Systems knowledge desirable
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
As this is a niche role with this organisation, the salary is open for negotiation and will be competitive in the current market.
If you feel suited to this role and would like more information, please submit your CV by clicking on APPLY NOW. I will be in touch shortly after reviewing your CV.