MPA Belfast are excited to announce our continued partnership in assisting the Welcome Organisation with permanent recruitment for various posts for Support Workers in Belfast City Centre.
We have several fantastic opportunities for staff with experience within the Homeless sector to assist in the smooth running of the service as a whole.
The roles we are actively seeking permanent staff for are:
· Support Worker:
- Drop-In Full-time Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm 4 days per week totalling 37.5 hours (part-time hours also available). Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) 8.00am-6.00pm (20 hours per week). £22,369-£24,054
- Outreach– Full-time Monday to Friday (rotational shift pattern between 7am and 3am) 42.5 hours per week (part-time hours also available)Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) (7am-4pm/8am-5pm or 5pm-2am/6pm-3am shift cover) 17 hours per week.£22,369-£24,054
- Floating Support - Full-time Monday to Friday (rotational shift pattern between 7am and 3am) 42.5 hours per week (part-time hours also available)Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) (7am-4pm/8am-5pm or 5pm-2am/6pm-3am shift cover) 17 hours per week.£22,369-£24,054
- Catherine House (Women’s Service) Full-time 37.5 hours per week (rotational shift pattern i.e., morning, evening, waking night and weekends) £23,194-24,948
- Annsgate (Women’s Service)– 3 Nights per week (39 hours) or 2 Nights per week (26 hours). Each shift 7.30pm to 8.30am £23,194-24,948
• 1 years’ experience of supporting people with complex and multiple needs
• Ability to manage people with challenging behaviour and poor levels of engagement.
• Ability to develop person-centered, needs/risk assessments, support plans and manage a key worker case load.
• Able to develop an approach to practice based critical thinking, reflection, and feedback.
• Able to advocate for our clients and work in partnership with other agencies and organisations.
• Ability to work in a busy environment, be solution and target focused, good time management skills, and demonstrate the ability to prioritise and make decisions under pressure.
• Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and team-working skills.
• Competent in the use of IT systems (including Microsoft).
This supportive company provides staff with excellent staff package such as
· 20 days per annum plus Public Holidays (as a minimum, some roles have more annual leave entitlement)
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Benenden Health Care Programme
· Training & Development
· Staff Wellbeing Programme
For further information, please call Karen Heaney on 02895 211111 or email your CV to the link provided