MPA Healthcare Team are pleased to be recruiting experienced support workers to work in a Specialised facility in the Carryduff area, assisting adults with Autism in a supported day centre type environment.
This facility is the first of its kind in Northern Ireland, and has been purpose built for autistic people and their families. At its core it is day provision for autistic adults who need high levels of support, from across Northern Ireland.
We are looking for full time staff that can commit to a block booking. Hours of work will be between 8am -6pm Monday - Friday at £10.50 per hour
Studio 3 training will also be offered to successful staff as well as online mandatory training courses
- To provide the highest standard of support to service users with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Supporting Service Users in achieving positive and meaningful outcomes in line with their person-centred plans
- To work as part of a staff team under the supervision of a senior staff member
- Contribute to the support, care, and wellbeing of service users
- Promote and take part in social, leisure, life skills and other activities with service users.
- To identify and follow policies and procedures including the Codes of Practice for social care.
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience working with adults on the Autism Spectrum
- Ability to work full time hours between Monday - Friday
- NISCC Registered
- Ability to follow and implement care plans
- Willingness to complete an access NI and mandatory training
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register with us.