MPA Recruitment Armagh is working on behalf of our major clients within the healthcare industry to recruit Support Workers for the Armagh area.
· Ensure the needs of service usersare effectively met – promoting independence through support, development and progression.
· Provide support and advice to service users.
· Undertake an assessment of a service user’s needs and risk to ascertain intervention level required.
· Develop focused outcome-based support plans and risk management plans and monitor delivery.
· Ensure the referral and Induction process for service users is undertaken in accordance with our Client's procedures and any Service Level Agreement, where appropriate.
· Liaise with external agencies where appropriate, to ensure co-ordination and integration of services, and maximize opportunities.
· Ensure the service user is involved in and consulted on all aspects of their support where possible, encouraging them to;
- manage their domestic, personal and financial resources and develop independent living skills;
- make full use of available services and information and receive the maximum appropriate benefits through liaison with the Social Security Agency, Housing Benefit Branch, NIHE;
- maintain or return to independent living.
At least 6 months previous Support work experience
1. Ability to demonstrate the core values of our Client to include the following:
· Understand the importance of dignity and respect for others
· Willingness to learn, develop and self-reflect
· Ability to contribute within a team environment
· Commitment to supporting clients in a non-judgmental manner
· Professional integrity
· Willingness to support, protect and empower people
2. IT Skills - ability to use email, internet and databases to electronically record support work (within SCNI we use a client recording system called OSKA but previous use of this is not essential).
3. NISCC Registered (or willing to become registered if appointed) and willing to be subject to Access NI checks.
We can offer:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Weekly Pay- (you will be paid every Friday)
· Flexible Working (you decide when, where and how often you work)
· Holiday Fund
· Pension Scheme
Our Healthcare Consultants are ready and waiting to assist you through our ultra-modern online registration process, meaning we will have you ready for work fast, you can do all this with us in the comfort of your own home.
Simply call your local MPA branch today and speak with our experienced healthcare consultants to get started. 028 37537591
Job Types: Full-time on a Rota basis, with the opportunity to go permanent