MPA are currently recruiting for Band 5 & Band 6 Social Workers to join our experienced team in the Coleraine/Ballymoney/Ballycastle areas. The role is to provide ongoing assessment and support in both community and hospital settings. This is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector. The pay rate will be £12.74/£16.04 per hour depending on band.
· To deliver a Social Work Service to individual clients/families/groups in a hospital or community setting
· To devise appropriate packages of care, which effectively harness statutory, voluntary, community and family resources to compliment and supplement the services provided
· Managing an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it
· To participate fully in the assessment of clients’ needs within the Programme of Care
· To participate in multi-disciplinary assessment of clients’ needs, in the development of care plans, and the performance of the Named Worker function
· To review all clients on a systematic basis in order to re-assess levels of need, and appropriateness of service, always seeking the views of clients, and where appropriate carers
· Liaise with other professional staff and agencies in the interests of the client
· At all times demonstrate practice which reflects the CORE values of compassion, openness, respect and excellence.
· Hold a recognised Professional qualification in Social Work or equivalent
· NISCC Registration
· Current full driving licence & access to a car on appointment
· Experience in a social work environment (will accept placement experience)
Satisfactory enhanced access NI check
Roles available in both community and hospital settings
Pay £12.74/£16.04 per hour (depending on band)
· Weekly pay
· Holiday allowance
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.