Senior Data Analyst
MPA Recruitment been retained by a leading Digital Health organisation to recruit a Senior Data Analyst to join their growing team. This role has fully remote options. You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. Their mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
Help Shape the Future of Healthcare
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will help us create an engaging product that improves the health outcomes of their users. In this role, you will use in-depth analysis and governance of business intelligence, to enable and drive their product managers and marketing team to improve the user experience and engagement on their platform.
People who have worked within cross-functional and multi-disciplined teams (and enjoyed doing so) will thrive in this role. Furthermore, you have experience in tying numbers to a larger, more strategic, business context. You enjoy communicating with non-technical stakeholders, using the art of converting simple questions into complex analysis and translating them back into meaningful and actionable insights.
Their data team also manages an internal Business Intelligence product; where we primarily use SQL, as well as some Python in an ETL, to surface key performance metrics company-wide within Looker. You will be working closely with data-engineers and data-scientists on the team to build and maintain their data pipelines to ingest and transform data from a variety of sources.
In this role, you will:
· Develop analytics strategies and frameworks to monitor and analyze product performance and business KPIs related to application usage, and user engagement & conversion.
· Provide insights through analysis to help inform decisions in all parts of the business, including Product Management, Marketing, and Health.
· Work closely with data-engineers and data-scientists on data requirements, reporting and forecasting of metrics.
· Regularly conduct tagging audits and analysis to ensure the accuracy of reports.
· You care deeply about using information and data in decision-making and have experience in communicating that logic to stakeholders.
· You are a strong problem solver and can communicate the challenges and solutions effectively
· You drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
· You like working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable managing multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
· You are eager to learn from others and help others grow with you.
· Ownership of stakeholder relationship, where your consistent and impactful analysis and business intelligence work is aligned with company objectives.
· You will provide clear guidance and objectives that enable product and strategy teams to effectively prioritize their product plans.
What You Bring:
· Strong SQL skills and experience working with a modern ETL framework
· Experience working as a data analyst or data scientist
· Undergraduate or Masters degree in business administration, statistics, computer science or similarly quantitative discipline, or equivalent practical experience
· Data analysis and data manipulation in Python (Pandas, PySpark, etc)
· Healthcare industry experience
To find out more about this position please send an up to date resume to email@example.com