Job Title: Senior Admin Officer (3202)
On behalf of our Client, the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, MPA Recruitment welcomes suitable applications for the role of Senior Admin Officer in the Belfast area.
The prime characteristics of Level 4 is the application of policies and practices in the day-to-day operation of the Housing Executive either in dealing with clients or in-house staff without continual reference to the supervising officer. Equally investigative and research activities will play a primary role in assisting senior staff develop or amend strategies or policies and practices.
Location: Adelaide Street, Belfast.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday: 09.00am to 5pm)
Salary range: £11.39
Closing Date: 7th November 2023
Assist in the investigation and assessment of applications/submissions from other divisions or organisations
To assist in the administration of duties related to the work of Place-Shaping, specifically in the processing of house sales and land sales.
Preparing conveyancing drafts, dealing with leasehold and freehold purchases.
Preparing report on title and raising observations both standard and in light of search entries.
Effective monitoring and scrutiny of files ensuring timescales are met and that paperwork is processed, filed, and kept up to date.
Assist in the preparation and development of statistical information and management reports;
Assist with the preparation of written reports for senior management on a range of Land & Regeneration Service functions;
Maintenance and development of complex Land & Regeneration Service (including Social Housing Development Programme) databases or IT support systems using Microsoft packages including e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel or Access;
Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including applicants, other statutory bodies and agencies, housing associations, voluntary sector groups and other relevant stakeholders as required
1. To provide a high level of internal and external customer service
2. To ensure continued and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
3. To comply with and enforce all NIHE frameworks, policies, and procedures, including but not limited to those relating to legal requirements such as equality, health and safety, information governance and procurement.
4. To undertake any other duties, which may be assigned to meet organisational need, that is reasonably regarded as within the nature of the duties, responsibilities and grade of the post as defined.
Experience and Qualifications:
1. Candidates must have a BTEC Higher or equivalent qualification plus one year of relevant general administrative experience.
2. BTEC National or equivalent qualification plus two years of relevant general administrative experience.
· A Basic Access NI Check is Required at a cost of £18.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Chris at our Belfast office on 02895 211111
Please ensure your CV is accurate and updated with full personal contact details, education history, qualifications, and employment history.
MPA Recruitment are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MPA are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality, or sexual orientation.