Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (Remote)
$110k base + stock options + unlimited PTO.
Help Shape the Future of Healthcare
MPA Recruitment has been retained by a leading Digital Health organisation to recruit a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join their growing team. You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. Their mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
In this role you will be the technical subject matter expert in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (i.e. ExactTarget) to implement and execute the B2C Email, Mobile Push marketing strategies and campaigns for the Member Marketing teams.
In this role, you will:
· Design, build and execute data driven marketing automation journeys to communicate with members via periodic emails, mobile push notifications SMS etc.)
· Implement complex coding (e.g. dynamic email content, AMPscript) and advanced automation journey logic based on the feature / project requirements
· Responsible for iteratively improving their Marketing Cloud data model and architecture, including our technical documentation and internal processes
· Own email subscriber audience list management and data hygiene within SFMC;
· Participate in QA and reporting on email performance and customer data;
· Administer Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Solid hands-on experience (3+ years) with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Mobile Push, AMP Script, SSJS, JavsScript, HTML, CSS, SFMC API, SQL, Data Extensions, Data Views, Automations, Journey Builder, Preference Center, Audience Management and Segmentation, Tracking and Reporting
· Deep understanding, experience and ability to troubleshoot and resolve Mobile SDK, SFMC API or Automation triggered Email / Mobile Push Notifications issues
· Experience building, deploying, and testing responsive CRM email, push notifications marketing campaigns;
· Ability to interpret performance data and insights to make iterative optimizations to campaigns and tactics;
· Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud / Service Cloud is a plus
· Experience coaching junior developers and training non-technical partners in SFMC;
· Experience using Git or other version control software
· Hustle and willingness to learn: you speak your mind and welcome feedback to ensure your team’s output is the best it can be;
· English language fluency
· Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc.
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer certification (required)
· Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist certification (required)
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification (preferred)
To find out more about this position please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org