£20,000 - £25,000
We are working on behalf of a successful family run fuel business to recruit an experienced Financial Assistant to support the company finance team, working accurately in a fast paced commercial environment.
- Process invoices, payments, raising purchase orders and processing goods received.
- Month end processing, such as account balancing to supplier statement and month end audit procedures while producing accurate reports.
- Prepayment processing and nominal analysis
- Forecast levels of demand for services or products.
- Keep constant check on consumable stock levels.
- Research to ascertain best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery and quality.
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Payroll processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Vat returns
- General admin duties e.g. telephone, filing, post, enquires etc.
- Train and supervise other team members.
Previous experience in creditors ledger processing, bank reconciliation and VAT returns is essential for this role. Payroll processing an advantage but not essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of word and excel.
- Excellent standard of numeracy to analyse facts and figures:
- Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding deadlines.
- A confident and mature approach
Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV by clicking on APPLY NOW and I will call you back to discuss in more detail.