Job Role: Band 6 Customer Care and Performance Officer
A key role of the Customer Care and Performance team is to drive improved organisational performance and add value to our clients’ customers.
This small team manages the following on behalf of the organisation.
Location - Belfast
Hours of Work - 37.5 hours per week
Salary - £16.04
Contract - 3 Months
What the role entails:
- Customer Relations through the management of Service Level Agreements, client liaison, facilitation of customer partnership forums, customer satisfaction surveys, monitoring arrangements and issues resolution.
- Corporate Performance Management Reporting through the Corporate Balanced Scorecard and Performance Against Business Plan.
- Facilitation of Corporate Quality Initiatives, including Benchmarking and creation of Annual Quality Report.
- Strategic and Business Planning processes for the organisation.
- Aspects of Corporate Communications, including production of the monthly staff Newsletter and Annual Report
- Aspects of governance and accountability, including co-ordination of risk management arrangements, Board Governance Self-Assessment, supporting the Accountability Review process and liaison with Departmental Sponsor Branch.
- A degree or recognized professional qualification and at least 1 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary environment to include Performance Management and Planning.
- 2. 5 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary environment, 2 of which should be at management level.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of Project Management.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of producing reports for senior manage
- An understanding of Customer Reporting and engagement in the public sector.
- Experience in Planning and Performance.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint and have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel to include the use of pivot tables.
- Have excellent organisational skills, and the ability to work within tight timescales with limited resources.
- An ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization to meet the needs of the post in full.
- A proven ability to identify challenges or issues in working practices and develop innovative solutions to achieve a successful outcome
The successful candidate must hold a full current driving licence (valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or have * access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full.
*This relates only to any person who has declared that they have a disability, which debars them from driving)