MPA are currently recruiting for a Cook on a permanent basis to work with a well-established client based in the Coleraine Area. This position will be based in Brookmount Nursing Home and will have an immediate start date available. The successful candidate will be involved in providing efficient and effective catering services to residents, to set menus and provide meals, ordering and stock taking. Adhere to Environmental Health Regulations. Working hours will be 8am to 5pm on a rota basis.
· Setting Menus and providing meals in consultation with the home manager
· Ordering and stock taking
· Adhere to environmental health regulations
· Developing healthy and balanced meals
· Ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
· Oversee and participate in the preparation, cooking and serving of main meals, snacks, cakes and drinks in accordance with the specified menus and to ensure high standards and quality
· Ensure that meals are provided is sufficient quantities, taking into account the diets to meet medical and personal needs and preferences.
· Experience in a similar role
· Cookery Qualification
· Pay rate £11.59 per hour
· 3 days per week on a rota basis (to include weekends)
· Working hours: 8am-5pm
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Muirinn McCloskey on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.