MPA have been appointed by a Civil Engineering and surfacing company based in Mid Ulster to recruit a Surfacing Supervisor to join their expanding team.
Working on projects across Northern Ireland, completing contracts for commercial businesses and local authorities. You will be responsible for:
· The management and control of your crew,
· Ensuring daily tasks are completed on schedule
· Placing timely and accurate orders for materials and plant to ensure efficient production
· Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained and to help in all day-to-day tarmac duties
· Reporting to Line Manager on performance of Labour.
· Ensuring regular communication with the surfacing managers on active jobs
· Following the company’s Health and safety policy
• 3 - 5 years plus experience in relevant role
• Driving License
· A self-motivated individual with initiative
· Good communication skills
· Expert knowledge of tarmac surfacing
· Excellent people management skills
An excellent overall package is available to the right candidate including a company vehicle and multiple perks.
Please click to apply.