MPA are currently recruiting Staff Nurses to join our team in the Coleraine area to work within a hospital setting. This position will have an immediate start and flexible working hours available. Within this role you will ensure that the provision of care is appropriate to the social, emotional and physical needs of each patient. The pay rate is £26 - £31 per hour depending on shift.
As a token of our appreciation, we're offering a generous £1000 sign-up bonus to nurses who join our agency. Start your journey with MPA Recruitment on a positive note and receive a warm welcome to our team!
· To create a caring and supportive environment for patients whilst encouraging maximum independence.
· To ensure high standards of care are maintained at all times which reflect the social, emotional and physical needs of each patient.
· To maintain all records identified as necessary by the Association and Inspection agencies.
· To ensure confidentiality within the ward is maintained by all staff.
· To Association Policies, Procedures and Standards are adhered to and properly implemented by staff.
· Qualified RGN/SEN
· Must be currently registered on the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
· Experience working within hospital setting
· Experience of supervising staff.
· Pay £26 - £31 per hour (depending on band and shifts worked)
· Weekly pay
· Holiday allowance
· Shift times include: 7.30am-2.30pm, 2pm-8.30pm, 7.30am-8.30pm and 8pm-8am
Locations include: Derry/Londonderry, Coleraine, Belfast, Omagh, Antrim, Craigavon and Armagh
· Flexible work patterns to suit you!
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.