Job Role: Service Assistant (Security / Car Parking / Portering)
The post holder will carry out a range of Security, Car Parking and Portering duties which lie within the post holder’s remit in an efficient and customer focused way and strictly follow the Core Values and Behaviours of our client.
This will include but not limited to the protection of people and property, to prevent and detect crime and fully support clinicians as required, to carry out car parking functions and Portering tasks as and when required.
Location – Dundonald
Hours of Work – Various shifts over 7 days.
Salary - £11.11 per hour (based on experience)
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Security Service Assistants will carry such equipment which is required to enable the successful completion of their function.
· Will maintain the Patient Experience Uniform Policy ensuring high standards of appearance at all times.
· To correctly use personal protective equipment / clothing issued by the Trust & Ensure that all security equipment, including radio sets, are in working order and to report any loss or damage to the security supervisor.
· To adhere to and act within guidance set out in Trust Policies and Procedures
· To assist in the investigation of and to report incidents, accidents, and losses in line with Departmental / Trust Policy
· To ensure that Health and Safety Regulations are observed.
Report faults and security breaches in line with trust guidance
· Patrol the site either by foot or in a vehicle as required and in accordance with information, instruction, and training.
· Respond to reported incidents as directed by the line manager (usually supervisor) or service user as appropriate.
Age 18 years or over
Must have at least two years previous experience in a security role
· Basic numeracy & literary skills such as the ability to read write and follow written instructions.
· Ability to use initiative Manual dexterity
· Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post