Senior Software Engineer
Canada/ US Remote
MPA Recruitment been retained by a leading Digital Health organisation to recruit a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team. This role has fully remote options. You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. Their mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
To thrive in this role, you are someone who has led identity related projects in areas such as authentication and single sign-on. This role will give you a large amount of ownership over a project to implement AuthO into our core platform. You will be working cross functionally with teams across Product, Platform, Security, and other areas of the business where you will serve as a subject matter expert on identity related items.
In this role, you will:
· Implement core services in the platform
· Integrate AuthO as the client’s new Identity provider
· Operationalize SSO and Identity for a growing list of partners
· Lead technical design discussions and inform implementation priority
· Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
· Mentor multiple engineers and lift the skills of others on the team
· Help to align technical strategy with business goals
· Live our team values of ownership, pragmatism, cooperation, and empathy for our customers
· Participate in an on-call rotation to support the platform
· You have a minimum of 5 years software development experience
· You have experience with observability and resilient systems
· You have knowledge of IAM standards such as OIDC, SAML, OAuth, Scope and Role based access controls
· You know how to write high-quality, testable code
· When things break, you’re eager and able to help fix things
· You bring an 'own it' mentality - You own the features end-to-end and collaborate with various business and technical units to make it a success
To find out more about this position please send an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now to submit your resume.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date with full personal contact details, education history, qualifications, and employment history.
MPA Recruitment are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MPA are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality, or sexual orientation.