MPA are delighted to be recruiting Senior Care Assistants to join our team in the Coleraine area. This position will be based in Brookmount Nursing Home and will have an immediate start available. The successful candidate will work closely with the nurse in charge/nurse manager to ensure that residents’ care is delivered to the highest standard possible. The pay rate for this role would be £11.27 per hour.
Assist the Nurse in charge to oversee and ensure the effective operation of the scheme and its staff.
Assist the Nurse in charge to ensure all appropriate documentation and records are maintained regarding residents’ care.
· To participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of resident care plans
· To summon the necessary assistance as appropriate and undertake direct hands on support in emergencies until the required assistance arrives
· To ensure all services are delivered in accordance with recognised standards including RQIA and Apex’s policies and procedures.
· Administer oral or topical medications prescribed to individual residents following the corrects ‘R’s and within current Apex Policy and document this accurately.
· At least 1 years’ experience working as a Care Assistant
· NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care
· Previous experience administering medication
· Flexible working hours available
· Shift times: 8am-8pm, 8am-2pm, 8pm-8am
· Part time and full time hours available
· Pay rate: £11.27ph
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday Fund
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.