As a result of our continued growth, MPA Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our established recruitment team. This is a new role and will be based in our Armagh branch.
This is a challenging role for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding organisational skills and professionalism and thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Support the Recruitment Teams and take responsibility for the smooth running of the recruitment administration elements
• Conduct basic level pre-screening and arrange interviews
• Prioritise work load and ensure you are working to an effective daily plan
• Assist with Interviewing candidates
• Scheduling staff into temporary client placements
• Manage candidates through recruitment process including screening and compliance testing, referencing interview preparation, feedback, etc.
• Manage new starter administration including contracts, profile and scheduling induction training
• Develop ongoing professional relationships with clients and candidates
• Meet and Exceed Set KPI’s set and agreed by yourself and manager
• Update Database with ongoing activity
• Participate in the on call emergency cover offered to all our clients
• Provide cover within the branch supporting all recruitment sectors.
• Office experience with a busy and challenging administration, support role or customer services environment
• Highly process driven and able to take ownership of vital elements within recruitment administration.
Previous experience preferred
• Experience working in a Recruitment Agency or Human Resources would be an advantage
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Effective working within a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Interest in continuous improvement
• Professional approach towards work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
• Resilient and tenacious
• Appetite to learn
• Thrive in fast paced environments
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to pass on knowledge
• Results driven
• Excellent judgement
• Ability to work in a team
Hours of Work:
Monday- Friday 08.30am-5pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent