SALARY GUIDE: £18,000 - £21,000
Our client is a commercial debt recovery company who work on behalf of their clients to recover overdue accounts from customers who have fallen into arrears.Due to consistent growth in their market, we are supporting their search for a Quality Analyst to join their quality and training team.
Our client will provide great training, helping you develop an in-depth knowledge of their processes and procedures and giving you the communication and people skills you’ll need to deliver the high standards of service their customers expect.
Quality Analysts provide coaching and training assistance as needed to meet client goals and expectations.
- Monitoring quality of associate performance across call listening, customer case reviews and customer satisfaction results
- Reviewing and evaluating the quality of customer interactions across the entire campaign
- Case management of escalated and sensitive complaints
- Providing feedback to associates on quality to ensure adherence to procedures and compliance
- Attend weekly meetings with Team Managers to discuss outputs of monitoring and customer dissatisfaction
- Identify and report any problems, questions or concerns to the appropriate area(s)
- Assist the Team Managers in identifying and improving associate performance
- Participating in regular calibration activity and assisting the Client according to their specific needs
- Experience of working within a contact centre as a mentor or in a quality role
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in diverse teams and communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrable coaching, development and performance management experience
- Strong focus on customer experience
- Analytical skills - Able to make recommendations and key decisions whilst working within time constraints
- Sound numeric and verbal reasoning skills, with the ability to influence behaviour and performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management
- The ability to solve problems and offer solutions
Please click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV or give Marc Doorish a call on 02871 360070 for more information.