$28.94 to $33.37 per hour
MPA Recruitment has been retained by a leading hospital and care complex to recruit a Pharmacy Technician to join their team. Our client is a leading hospital organization based in the Thunder Bay region, specialising in Patient and Family Centred Care.
This position is in high demand in our region, as a result we offer competitive recruitment incentives.
Registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
* Graduated from a Pharmacy Technician Program at a recognized or accredited private or community college
* Experience with preparation of chemotherapeutic drugs
* Experience in aseptic technique and the preparation of sterile preparations
* Knowledge and skill in the preparation of cancer chemotherapy and total parenteral nutrition (TPN) solutions
* Experience in Pharmacy inventory control
* Experience in narcotic and controlled drug inventory procedures
* Experience in the use of computers
*Good organizational skills and be able to work with a minimum of supervision
To apply for this position please click “Apply” or alternatively you can send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org