Looking for flexible working patterns? MPA Recruitment are looking to recruit Band 2 and Band 3 Nursing Auxiliary staff to join our ever-expanding team to assist with covering shifts in the Belfast hospitals. Shifts cover a 24-hour period Monday - Sunday with enhanced pay rates for nights and weekends. Flexible working hours can be accommodated to cover either part time or full time hours to suit individual needs.
Immediate starts are available once background checks are completed.
- Band 2 - £9.50ph - £17.36 dependent on shift worked
- Band 3 - £10.40ph - £17.57 dependent on shift worked
What the role entails:
- Providing a high standard of personal care to patients
- Providing assistant at mealtimes as well as recording food and fluid intake
- Promoting independence where possible
- Providing support with mobility
- Making beds
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable
- 6 months’ experience in a similar role
- NISCC Registered or a willingness to get registered
- Willingness to attend training courses
- Willingness to complete Access NI checks
- Health and Social Care Qualification
- Pay £9.50 - £17.56 per hour depending on shift
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Flexible work patterns to suit you!
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role