LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Our client provides a bespoke service to clients within the Financial Services sector. As the company has consistently grown over the last few years, they have increased their headcount significantly and this has resulted in the need to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Officer tooversee all training and to ensure new starters and existing employees have the required training and when necessary, provide further support and training to staff.
This role requires you to be extremely confident in your delivery, and adaptable at all times in a role that is fast-moving.You will need to have a background in a customer service/call centre environment delivering training to call centre staff and ensuring all calls are being completed in a compliant manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with all staff as well as the senior leadership team to understand business needs.
- Provide insight and support including facilitation, design and delivery covering a range of areas from Induction, train the trainer, to leadership development and coaching.
- Review training material and ensure all material is up to-date.
- Provide recommendations for effective learning and development interventions.
- Consult with the senior leadership team to diagnose divisional skills gaps and training needs for all staff.
- Be confident in your training delivery, getting our new staff up to speed on all areas within Conexus.
- Measure and review customer engagement and identify learning solutions where necessary for all staff.
- Regularly assessing learning needs and subsequently collaborating, delivering and evaluating training solutions for all our staff.
- Ensure training effectiveness is measured in line with performance management to create a feedback culture.
- Experience in delivering training and learning and development within a call centre environment.
- Exceptional facilitation skills and engage trainees instantly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can seamlessly tailor your communication style to achieve maximum impact upon relevant situations and audience.
- A good understanding within the financial & utility industry (FCA).(Training will be provided within this area)
- Helped/overseen and updated a LMS system in the past, and you are able to create engaging content.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the training cycle and an understanding of the latest training techniques.
- Flexibility and be able to travel as and when required in order to undertake training courses that may be required to allow you to deliver training to all staff.
Our client pride themselves on providing a comfortable and enjoyable working environment. They promote 'Dress Down Friday' where staff can be a little more relaxed in work and enjoy great coffee and treats on a weekly basis. Your own development will be supported throughout your employment and as well as a competitive salary package, you will be enrolled in the company's Pension scheme as well as BUPA Health Care.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
For more information, please call Marc Doorish on 07740869136 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.