Job: Human Resources Supervisor
Location: Greater Belfast
Salary: £30,280 PA
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours Per Week (Monday- Friday) Flexible working between 8am - 6pm
Main duties and responsibilities of the job.
Main roles and responsibilities of the Human Resources Supervisor.
- Assist with the planning, organising and co-ordinating efficient and effective recruitment competitions. This will include arranging meetings and interviews and providing advice and guidance to selection panels in line with the relevant policies.
- Co-ordinate and implement an effective on-boarding process for new staff to include liaising with managers and other key stakeholders.
- Support the management of sickness absence in accordance with relevant policies e.g., update and maintain data, monitor, and report on sickness absence levels, providing statistics for monthly reports and liaise with the occupational health adviser and staff support service for medical reports.
- Support managers and staff with their duties relating to performance management.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and guidance to managers and staff on a wide range of Human Resources policies and procedure, seeking advice from the HR Services Team Manager and senior HR manager as appropriate.
- Assist in the review and development of Human Resources policies and procedures, including research, liaison with other organisations and consideration of legislation and good practice.
- Maintain and provide accurate and timely HR management information and manage information in line with data protection policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support for Disciplinary, Grievance and Dignity at Work investigations and return to work interviews.
Applicants must, by the closing date for applications have:
- The CIPD Level 3 Diploma in Human Resource Management (or an equivalent or higher qualification), and at least two years’ experience of:
- Providing administrative support for a range of HR services to tight deadlines.
- Using effective verbal and written communication skills to explain HR policy and procedures accurately and clearly to staff and managers.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both within and outside of your organisation to deliver a quality HR service.
- Effectively using Microsoft Office packages, to include MS Word, Outlook, and Excel as well as HR Management Systems to produce accurate and timely management information and prepare HR documents.
- At least four years’ experience in the areas outlined at points a) to d) above.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Jamie at our Belfast office on 028 9521 1111.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and update with full personal contact details, education history, qualifications, and employment history.
MPA Recruitment are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MPA are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality, or sexual orientation.