Job Title: HR Officer - 3409
On behalf of our Client, the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, MPA Recruitment welcomes suitable applications for the role of HR Officer.
The prime characteristics of Level 4 is the application of policies and practices in the day-to-day operation of the Housing Executive either in dealing with clients or in-house staff without continual reference to the supervising officer. Equally investigative and research activities will play a primary role in assisting senior staff develop or amend strategies or policies and practices.
Location: Adelaide Street, Belfast
Hours of work: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary range: £13.91
• To support the Senior HR Advisor to successfully deliver a professional, proactive, customer orientated and high-quality resourcing service.
• To ensure all employee resourcing activity is delivered in line with the organisations Resourcing Policy, relevant legislation, and HR best practice.
• To implement the workforce plan in a timely basis.
• To implement the Resourcing Policy and any associated policies and procedures.
• To provide advice, guidance and support to managers and panel members on employee resourcing issues, including the application of relevant policies and procedures.
• In conjunction with relevant recruiting managers and HR Business Partners, develop (and keep under review) all recruitment and selection documentation including job descriptions, specification, selection plans and candidate packs.
• To ensure the timely preparation and setting of advertisements for resourcing exercises.
• To ensure effective and timely communication with candidates and panels at all stages of recruitment and selection.
• To ensure the timely completion of all pre-employment checks including medicals, references, and Access NI checks.
• To issue employees with their contracts of employment within the specified legal timeframe.
• Degree level qualification (Level 6) in Human Resource Management.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a Human Resources function to include employee resourcing.
• Level 5 qualification in Human Resources.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Human Resources function to include employee resourcing.
Can demonstrate relevant HR experience in at least 3 of the 4 areas below:
• Providing professional HR advice to managers on employee resourcing matters
• Providing end to end recruitment and selection services.
• Effectively implementing resourcing policies and procedures
• Providing HR statistics and/or reports for managers.
• Sound understanding of current employment legislation relating to employee resourcing.
• Current professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development at Associate Member (Assoc CIPD) or above.
• Can demonstrate ability to obtain this within 1 year of the closing date.
• Possess a full and current UK driving licence or have access to a form of transport that enables them to meet the requirements of the post in full.
• Experience planning and leading a major recruitment campaign.
• Experience working within local government or the public sector.
• A Basic Access NI Check is Required at a cost of £18.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Chris at our Belfast office on 02895 211111
Please ensure your CV is accurate and updated with full personal contact details, education history, qualifications, and employment history.
MPA Recruitment are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MPA are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality, or sexual orientation.