Job Title: Hostel Assistant - 3267
On behalf of our Client, the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, MPA Recruitment welcomes suitable applications for the role of Hostel Assistant in the Newtownabbey Area.
Location: Rathcoole Drive, Newtownabbey
Hours of work: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday: 09.00am to 5pm)
Salary range: £10.98
Closing Date: 30th November 2023
• Oversee daily running of the Hostel.
• Interact with tenants in a positive manner.
• Carry out all necessary and relevant health and safety checks.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
• Able to do on call work after 5pm and weekends.
• Ability to carry out visits when necessary.
• A Basic Access NI Check is required at a cost of £18.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Chris at our Belfast office on 02895 211111
Please ensure your CV is accurate and updated with full personal contact details, education history, qualifications, and employment history.
MPA Recruitment are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MPA are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality, or sexual orientation.