Role: Hospital Specialty Training Executive Officer
To assist the Hospital Specialty Training Manager and Hospital Specialty Training Coordinator deliver the duties of the Hospital Specialty Training Department efficiently and effectively.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £12.25 Per Hour
What the job entails:
1. To coordinate the organisation of Specialty Recruitment within the Hospital Specialty Training Department in line with National Guidance.This will include:
• Liaising with Lead Educators to determine the process of recruitment.
• Create and manage vacancies via the online application system.
• Coordination of dates and panel membership for shortlisting and interviews, ensuring at all times that there is compliance with equality and diversity legislation.
• Coordinate interview schedules
• Ensuring all documentation for interviews is prepared.
• Assist with the arrangements for pre-placement checks, including references for those appointed.
• Provide advice and information to panel members as appropriate.
1. GCSE Maths and GCSE English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
2 A Levels OR equivalent OR higher qualification
18 months’ relevant experience*
A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience*
* Relevant experience is defined as working in an office environment carrying out administrative duties such as preparing letters/correspondence, maintaining systems/databases, communicating with stakeholders