Job Role: Digital Skills Consultant
The Clinical Education Centre are seeking to appoint a successful candidate to the post of Digital Skills Consultant.
Reporting to a Senior Education Manager and under the direction of the Digital Learning Consultant, the successful candidate will contribute to the development of innovative digital learning resources.
Location - Belfast
Hours of Work -37.5 Hours Per Week (Mon- Fri)
Salary - £13.12 per hour
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific responsibilities will include: -
- Contribution to the development and implementation of a range of digital learning resources but with a primary focus on developing e-learning packages for the Clinical Education Centre.
- The post holder will provide advice, guidance and support and training to staff within the Clinical Education Centre in relation to digital learning and use of digital applications.
The successful candidate must have, and your CV/cover letter should clearly demonstrate you have:
- (a) A University degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent/ higher qualification in a related ICT discipline and experience of delivering training in any core Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & SharePoint)
(b) A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in delivery
of training in any core Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & SharePoint).
- Experience of developing digital e-learning resources for different professionals.
- Experience of using any of the following eLearning authoring software:
- -Storyline 3
- -Articulate 360
- -Rise 360
- -Review 360
- Experience of using software for the purposes of:
-Animation & motion graphics
-Survey and questionnaire creation