Our client is a prestigious, Belfast based, Media Group, which delivers a range of services. We are seeking a Digital Media Sales Executive; someone to join our team in what is a fast changing and lively environment.
Penton Media Group - Northern Ireland’s leading publishing and events company are searching for a media salesperson to join the number one wedding brand in Ireland.
The successful candidate will be working on:
- Wedding Journal Digital Magazine
- Wedding Journal Online
- Social Media Solution
- Wedding Journal Exhibitions
As a Digital Media Sales Executive your job will be to provide support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
You will assist our client and their service users to make the best use of their time by dealing with tasks you have been assigned.
During the last twelve months the company has gone through a major transformation and is now operating on a Digital First basis.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role:
Tasks are likely to include:
- To reach agreed weekly and monthly sales targets
- To prepare and deliver quality online sales proposals and presentations
- To reach weekly KPI’s - call rates, new business calls, number of sales etc
- To be professional and always deliver excellent customer service
Passes in 5 GCSE subjects (or equivalent) to include English and Mathematics plus 2 years recent experience in a secretarial, business or administrative role.
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial and administrative knowledge, you'll need to show evidence of the following:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a telephone sales environment
- High energy levels and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to sell creative marketing solutions
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly competitive
- Good reporting and presentation skills