DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
UP TO £25,000
I am partnering with an award winning, global IT company at the forefront of the Cyber Security market to source a Digital Marketing Executive for their thriving Derry City offices.Within this role, you will be fundamental in supporting the Demand Generation team to implement, manage and monitor digital marketing activities that drive growth.
We're looking for an experienced creative marketeer with a can-do attitude. This is the ideal role for someone looking for genuine career progression within the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and supporting our day-to-day marketing activities.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Support email marketing activity including building emails and templates, as well as segmenting data .
- Prepare creatives for digital marketing with ability to create individually or work with our design team to articulate, visualise and deliver effective creatives.
- Create and optimise content for social and digital marketing campaigns, with SEO in mind.
- Analyse website performance via Google Analytics, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Maintain and manage our profiles on B2B review platforms such as Capterra, G2 and Gartner Peer Insights.
- Assist in keeping our client's social media presence and website up to date.
- Research new ways to raise their digital profile..
- Support wider communications activity across the marketing department.
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of digital marketing activities.
- A degree in a marketing or communications related course PLUS a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in creating and scheduling content for social media campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - confidence in copywriting and editing content for different platforms.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Word and Excel, to a good standard.
- Well organised with good initiative, able to think on your feet and prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Skilled in a range of digital marketing software such as HootSuite, MailChimp, Canva, Google Analytics, SEMRush, WordPress
- Go getters attitude, able to self-motivate whilst working as part of a team or alone
- Previous experience using Pardot would be a distinct advantage.
- Motivated, proactive, well-organised, reliable
- Eager to learn from your colleagues whilst also proactively contributing towards new ideas and creative content.
- Annual leave entitlement increases at employment milestones.
- Personal development and training opportunities
- You will be part of a fun company that lives by the motto ‘work hard, play hard’
- Health cash plan - money back for your healthcare, eye care, dental care, reflexology, and wellbeing expenditure
- Employer pension contribution - we help you save for your future!
- Generous employee referral bonuses - help us find people as driven as you are!
If you are excited by the position and would like to hear more about this amazing employer, please submit your CV by clicking on APPLY NOW, I will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail.