The CPC Drivers job is to handle and transport supplies & equipment on behalf of our Belfast based client. Tasked with driving trucks up to 7.5 tonnes.
Customers trust us, so you will always be professional, providing a first-class service every time. It is also important that you drive vehicles in a safe and lawful manner, taking into account weather and traffic conditions.
Location – Knockbracken
Hours of Work – 37.5 hours per week. Mon – Fri (8:00am -5:00 pm)
Salary - £11.11 PH
What the role entails:
· Take ownerships of delivery and collection of all kit.
· Takes ownership of delivery and collection of cross hired kit.
· Customer facing on site.
· Engages with sales/ hire and operations.
· Engages with customers with updates on timings of delivery/collections and touch points.
· Updates FST and FST coordinator with timings of transport moves.
· Drives pickup and trailer where required.
· Able to operate tail lift and strap/secure loads safely with no damage to equipment.
· Workshop tasks in allocating and booking in of equipment.
· Drives forklift to load and unload vehicles as required.
· Assist installation and de-installation on site working alongside the field service team.
· Willing to travel across Europe and stay away from home as and when required.
· Ensures delivery/ collection paperwork is signed electronically.
· Able to use a tablet-based software package for POD and equipment damage log of photos.
· Able to assist other departments when the need arises.
· 5 hours a week, overtime may be requested, must be flexible with working hours, early starts or late finishes and weekend working.
· Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC)
· Clean Full UK License, with no more than 3 points
· Experience of Driving Commercial Vehicles (up to 7500kg)
· A full clean driving licence (up to 3 points for minor offence may be accepted) with unrestricted codes for B,C1,C1E and D1. (Vehicle between 3500kg and 7500kg with Trailer over 750kg with combined vehicle and trailer up to 12,000kg