MPA Recruitment has been appointed to source a Contracts Manager due to the continued growth of our client. The Contracts Manager will provide senior level management expertise across a range of projects, in the UK and Ireland. This role will be primarily office based in County Derry but will involve occasional travel to sites across the UK & Ireland to attend progress meetings, pre-contract site meetings and to oversee general performance of Installation Managers and their fitting teams.
You will have a proven track record in project managing at this level, within the construction sector, and ideally in the windows and doors industry.
Main aspects of the role:
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of installation projects, supplying and fitting of windows and doors to prestige clients in the UK and Ireland.
- Day to day co-ordination with the Operations team to ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with pre-planned manufacturing schedules and Master Programmes.
- Manage and co-ordinate Installation Teams across the UK and Ireland to produce effective fitting plans coordinating the ongoing fitting jobs with the Snagging & Customer Care diary to make best use of resources.
- Manage & co-ordinate the Customer Care / After-Sales Department on all projects.
- Assist in the recruitment, performance appraisal and development of all staff involved in your projects.
- Review existing procedures and work practices and develop effective solutions to deliver a consistently high-quality service to the client.
- Compliance with Health & Safety Regulations, ensuring that procedures are implemented throughout the operations under your responsibility.
You will report directly to the General Manager / Managing Director. This is a senior management role and the package offered to the right candidate will reflect this.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Amy Mallett at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV email@example.com speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.