MPA Recruitment has been appointed by one of the worlds leading professional digital coaching platforms to recruit a Contracts Administrator to join their team in London. As a Contacts Administrator you will act as the dedicated first point of contact for our client’s Sales teams across all regions for all contracting based issues/queries and to ensure their contracting policies and processes are correctly followed. In this role, you will also need to support our clients General Counsel and Legal Counsel on a number of related commercial governance issues and compliance activities relating to contracting.
In addition to working closely with Sales teams, you will need to partner closely with the Finance and Operations to escalate any issues you see.
What you’ll do
- Act as dedicated first point of contact for the Sales teams across all regions for all contract-based issues/queries
- Identify any non standard issues and escalate such issues to applicable functional stakeholder(s) to ensure any non standard client requirements are reviewed and approved at the right organisational level
- Communicate status updates to sales teams to enable them to manage client expectations on contracting progress
- Partner with Legal Counsel to identify any legal risk areas and design appropriate solutions with input from key business stakeholders
- Act as point of contact for receiving feedback from regional sales teams on issues/ areas of concern/ knowledge gaps identified by them.
- Partnering with Legal Counsel and General Counsel to provide training to sales and other business teams on key internal processes to improve awareness of key issues and overall compliance.
- Support & manage the signing of contracts by authorised signatories for applicable contracting LHH entities in accordance with current guidelines
- Proven track record of 3-5 years in contract management experience (ideally in fast paced, agile environments such as start ups/ digital ventures)
- Service industry experience is a plus
- Strong business focus and understanding, along with excellent project management skills and a process development background
- Ability and experience to work well with others, demonstrate performance on team projects, and work with cross functional teams and teams in other geographic locals
- A naturally proactive professional who seeks to build strong relationships within the business, is comfortable with executive exposure, and who has a strong commitment and identification with business objectives
To find out more about this opportunity or to apply please send an up to date CV toconall.anderson@Mparecruitment.caor alternatively Apply through the links below.