Job Role: Community Equipment & Continence Service Admin Supervisor (Band 4)
MPA are currently recruiting on behalf of our public service client for Community Equipment & Continence Service Administrator in the Lisburn Area.
The Community Equipment and Continence Service (CECS) warehouse is based at Lissue, Lisburn. It provides a Regional Service in respect of receipt, storage, issue, distribution, retrieval, and decontamination of Community Equipment, and includes continence products home delivery service. The post holder will work as part of a dedicated team to provide an efficient and effective service to multiple Trust Customers.
Location – Lisburn
Hours of Work – 20 Hours per week (Mon-Fri 1pm-5pm)
Salary - £12.25
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure laid down policies and ISO Procedures in respect of stock management are carried out to maintain appropriate tock levels in line with customers Service Level Agreements.
2. Closely monitor stock holding for a selected range of commodity groups to achieve agreed service levels, whilst maintain target monetary investment in stock.
3. Authorise electronic purchase orders in line with agreed authorisation levels.
4. Assist in the carrying out of perpetual stock counts as required.
5. Liaise with Warehouse Receipts and key suppliers in co-ordinating deliveries. Receipt onto FPL system to ensure prompt payment of suppliers.
6. In conjunction with the CECS Assistant Manager, ensure the accurate and timely input of all CECS requisitions onto the Warehouse Management System prior to stock allocation process.
7. Liaison with HSC Health Professional Staff e.g. Occupational Therapists, District Nursing, Health Visitors, Physiotherapists, to ensure service provision information is up to date and accurate.
8. Co-ordinate in scheduling deliveries and collections of daily living equipment and continence products in conjunction with colleagues at BSO and Trust.
9. Liaise with Procurement (Sourcing) departments to ensure efficient utilisation of stock contracts and accuracy of pricing to meet the operational requirements of stock management and the Warehouse. Utilise stock management systems.
10. Assist management in reviewing the range of items held in stock, assessing new stock item applications in the light of throughput contribution and costs.
11. Dealing directly with members of the public, at the CECS counter, telephone, email, ensuring that their issues are dealt with appropriately.
12. Ensure that all returned equipment is accurately recorded on all relevant internal and external electronic databases.
Management of People
1. Supervise the day-to-day CECS administrators; ensure that personnel are performing effectively to agreed targets. Promote team working and encourage empowerment of staff within delegated areas of responsibility.
2. Responsibility for the assessment of education, training, and development needs for Community Equipment and Continence Service staff and to carry out the appraisal process for direct reports.
3. Assist in the promotion of quality, training, and education initiatives.
4. Participate in the selection, appointment of staff reporting to him/her in accordance with the procedures laid down and approved by the Business Service Organisation.
5. Take such action as may be necessary in disciplinary matters in accordance to procedures laid down and approved by the Business Service Organisation.
Management of Services
a. Participate in the local Logistics monthly operational meetings.
b. Maintain up-to-date performance indicators information.
Five GCSE’s (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* to C)
2 A Levels or equivalent qualification OR higher qualification.
18 months relevant experience**
A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
Skills / Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively to meet the needs of the service.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to meet set deadlines.
Full member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)/ Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent professional body.
Hold a full current driving license (valid in the UK)
How To Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Chris at our Belfast office on 02895 211111
Please ensure your CV is accurate and updated with full personal contact details, education history, qualifications, and employment history.
MPA Recruitment are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MPA are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality, or sexual orientation.