Job Role: Clerical Supervisor
MPA Recruitment are delighted to be hiring a Clerical Supervisor on behalf of our prestigious client base in the Belfast Area.
Clerical Supervisors are responsible for providing support for the full range of activities carried out across the Organisation.
Clerical Supervisors will be assigned to a business area within the procedural functions of the Organisation. Clerical Supervisor is the first level of line management and duties may include line management.
Procedural work covers supporting the legislative process, and servicing and supporting the work of the Organisation. Staff carrying out procedural work deal frequently with internal and external stakeholders
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week
The main duties and responsibilities of the job:
- Collating and preparing the agenda and papers for meetings in a timely manner and, where appropriate, in adherence with agreed service standards.
- Attending formal/informal meetings, minute taking and capturing actions/notes and proactively following up on actions to ensure timely delivery.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Providing guidance and assistance to staff in relation to their business area.
- Researching and preparing accurate and timely information used in the drafting of policies, reports, and briefing documents.
- Reviewing all incoming correspondence and prioritising next steps as necessary.
- Drafting correspondence ensuring that work is accurate and presented in the corporate format.
- At least a primary degree, minimum 2.2 classification, in any subject. Applications will be considered from applicants with formal qualifications of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated.
- At least two years’ experience in the following:
- Using effective oral and written communications skills to accurately and clearly explain complex or detailed information to team members, members of the public, customers, and managers in line with organisational policies and procedures.
- Planning and organising workload using own initiative to deliver high quality work to deadlines.
- Contributing to the planning, allocation, monitoring, evaluation and control of resources e.g., people, finances.
- Effectively using Microsoft Office to manage information, create documents and assist in providing a quality service to customers.
- Four years’ experience in a) - d) detailed above.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Jamie.Winchester@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.