MPA are urgently recruiting Care Assistants to work in the Dundonald Area.
As one of Northern Irelands leading agencies, we are supplying to a large healthcare client. We have opportunities for Care Assistants to pick up Full time block bookings or if it is just an extra shift you require, we can accommodate your needs.
Duties will Include-
· Delivering quality personal care to each resident,
· supporting them with washing, dressing, eating, and maintaining their hygiene,
· ensuring they feel part of life in the home.
· develop relationships with residents’ relatives.
· NISCC (Required)
· Be willing to complete an Access NI Check yearly at a fee of £33
· All candidates must have 6 months paid experience within a similar role in the UK.
Benefits of working with MPA Recruitment.
· A wide variety of working environments
· Competitive rates and weekly pay starting from £11.50
· Flexible working arrangements- Part time / full time available
· Holiday Pay
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register with us.