MPA are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join our experienced team in the Belfast and Lisburn areas. This position will be based in a Nursing Home Setting with an immediate start and flexible working hours available. The pay rate is £11.50 - £15 per hour depending on shift. The role will involve working closely with nurses to provide a high standard of care to residents.
Providing a high standard of personal care to residents
Providing assistant at mealtimes as well as recording food and fluid intake
Promoting independence where possible
Providing support with mobility
Communicating with residents and making them feel comfortable.
6 months’ experience in a similar role
NISCC Registered or willingness to apply
Willingness to complete training courses
Willingness to complete Access NI checks
Health and Social Care Qualification
Pay £11.50 - £15 per hour depending on shift
Flexible work patterns to suit you!
- Assist clients with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming- Help clients with mobility and transfers- Provide companionship and emotional support to clients- Administer medications as directed by healthcare professionals- Assist with meal preparation and feeding- Perform light housekeeping tasks such as cleaning and laundry- Document client care and report any changes in condition to the supervisor
- Compassionate and caring nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Patience and understanding
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and protocols
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact the Belfast office on 02895211111 and speak to one of our healthcare team.