MPA Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting Bartenders to work with our client based in the Portrush Area. This position will be based in a Hotel Setting with an immediate start available. The role will involve working as part of a team to provide a high standard of customer service.
· Setting the bar up in the morning
· Clean and close the bar at night
· Cash Handling
· Providing a high standard of customer service
· Making cocktails and other drinks
· Stock rotation
· Changing kegs (training will be provided)
· Providing table service
· Previous Bartending experience
· Knowledge of spirits and cocktails
· Uniform: White button-up shirt (ironed), black tie, long smart black trousers (not skinny or fitted), black leather shoes and black long socks. No nail varnish and facial piercings should be removed.
· Personal Protective Equipment must be worn at all times and will be provided by the client
· Shifts include; 12pm-6pm and 6pm-12am
· Full time and Part Time hours available
· Pay rates:
- Under 21 £6.85 per hour
- Under 23 £8.50 per hour
- Over 23 £8.91 per hour
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.