MPA are delighted to be recruiting a Band 3 Team Secretary to join our team in Ballymoney. This position will have an immediate start available and will be based in a Care Home Setting. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing secretarial to professional staff and assisting with the day to day management of the office to ensure a smooth running, high quality service.
· Provide secretarial services to a senior member of staff, including organising and maintaining diary/schedule to arrange appointments and meetings
· Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc. to a high standard, as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation
· In addition as a member of a secretarial/clerical team, the post-holder will be required to provide clerical support to other members of staff within the team/department
· Prioritising and carrying out word-processing duties to a high standard
· Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation (at base or other locations as required)
· Open, sort and distribute mail for all departments
· 4 GCSEs to include English and Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 1 years’ including minute-taking experience in an office environment
· GCSE English and Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 2 years’ clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment*
· Must possess a qualification in an IT/Keyboarding/Word Processing related subject AND have one years’ working experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook in an office environment.
· Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
· Hours of work: 26 hours per week Monday - Friday, covering 3-4 per week. Days worked can be flexible.
· Duration: Maternity Cover
· Pay rate: £11.11
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Samantha Rowland on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.