MPA are currently recruiting a Staff Nurse for a 1-year block booking for our well-established client based in the Coleraine Area. This position is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and become part of an ever-growing team. This position will be based in Surgical 2 Causeway Hospital. The pay rate is £26- £31 per hour.
To set and maintain the highest standard of care in the clinical area.
To act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the home
To supervise care staff & ancillary staff within the home
The post-holder will ensure safe and effective care is delivered to the patient and to work as part of a cohesive team,
The expectations within this job description will be achieved through hands-on clinical practice, re-validation of professional accreditation through education and training.
To act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional standards of practice and behaviour for nurses and midwives 2015.
· To Deputize in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
· Must be currently registered on the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
· The interested candidate will have worked in a surgical ward in the last 3 months
· All mandatory training up to date
· Be able to be confident in their practice working with pre and post op patients
· Be able to nurse emergency patients with varied dependencies
· 6 months Post Qualification Experience
· Community/Residential Experience
· Experience of Supervising Staff
· Pay rate of £26 per hour
· The opportunity to work within a well established and highly motivated team
· Successful candidates should be prepared to be flexible and available to work both day and night/weekend shifts on a rota basis.
· £1000 joining bonus ! (after 150 hours worked)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Muirinn McCloskey on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com speak further about this opportunity.