WO LM 0611
£17,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside our national client to recruit an experienced Yard & Warehouse Operative.
Reporting to Yard and Warehouse Supervisor, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Off loading products and building materials being delivered to the site.
- Picking customer orders and assisting with the loading of customer vehicles.
- Assisting to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping in the warehouse, yard and shop.
- Working closely with all branch staff including transport and internal sales to ensure that the customers are serviced in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assisting with the stock management at the branch including stock taking and cycle counting.
- Dealing with other requests to support the operation of a busy branch as and when required.
- Following company policies and procedures from an operational and health and safety perspective.
We are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience of building materials would be advantageous.
- Experience in a yard / warehouse environment and driving forklifts.
- A full clean driving license is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive can-do attitude.Be computer literate.
For further information please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org