£9.21 to £16.85 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting for a Workplace Safety Champion to join our team in the Coleraine Area. The successful candidate will provide assistance and guidance to patients, service users and staff in order to ensure adherence to social distancing and infection prevention control protocols. Full and comprehensive training will be provided to post holders undertaking this role. The position will be due to start on 26th October 2020 and will be based in a hospital setting. Pay rate £9.21-£19.85 depending on shifts worked.
- Provide assistance, guidance and support to patients; services users and staff in order to ensure adherence to social distancing and infection prevention control protocols when accessing facilities during COVID-19 pandemic. These measures will include providing guidance on hand washing and sanitising, social distancing and the appropriate use of personal protective equipment
- Work together to manage and monitor entrance and exits through Trust facilities to ensure social distancing and pedestrian traffic takes place in a controlled and safe manner.
- Take remedial action where necessary to encourage compliance with social distancing and infection prevention control measures.
- Advise family and friends to refrain from entering facilities unless it is absolutely essential.
- Provide support and information to patients who may have attended on their own and provide updates to family members on request of nursing staff / patient, including information to relatives in relation to the location of patients and updates on patient journey where appropriate
- Escalate any concerns regarding patient or service user safety to line manager.
- Monitor and report on the number of people on site at any one time and escalate when waiting areas have exceeded capacity or any other concerns to line manager.
- The post holder will be provided with the necessary training to undertake the duties and responsibilities of the position
- The post will be ongoing until March 2021
- Shift times: 8am-2pm/2pm-8pm on a rotational basis (Includes weekend work)
- Pay Rate: £9.21-16.85 per hour (depending on shift worked)
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.