WIND TURBINE TECHNICIAN - LEAD
Our client is a specialist Wind Turbine Operations and Maintenance service provider with projects spanning across the UK and Ireland.
Due to the fast pace of growth our client is enjoying, they are looking to appoint an experienced Wind Turbine Technician to lead a team of Maintenance Technicians in the North West of Ireland, based in Strabane, Co Tyrone.
- Turbine type is not essential for this role, but if you have Zond Z40 experience it would be a major advantage.
- You should have a few year's experience for this role as you will be expected to lead your team by example during all maintenance work.
- You should be strong on Mechanical and Electrical skills with the ability to read Electrical drawings.
- All GWO certs and quals must be in date and will be checked by myself prior to CV submission.
- Salary negotiable for the right person and will depend on the level of experience to offer.
- Monday - Friday, 40 hour week contract. 4th week will be On Call with Time and a half rate applied and allowance of £40 per day.
- Urgent requirement, immediate start.
For more information, please call Marc Doorish on 07740869136 or submit your CV by clicking on APPLY NOW.