£7.83 to £0 Per Hour
The Position- The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Consistently provide a friendly and efficient service to ensure each guest leaves with the desire to return.
- Serve and present food & beverages quickly and efficiently.
- Work in a professional manner with all guests and customers.
- To have a full and complete knowledge of the menu enabling you to assist with any guest or customer queries.
- Attend any training that has been set up to aid your personal development.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and tidy throughout your shift.
The Person - Applicants must:
- Have a positive and friendly attitude coupled with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding customer expectations.
- Previous experience working in a bar and or restaurant.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be an excellent team worker.
- Have a flexible approach to working shift patterns.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Online training
- Industry competitive rates of pay
- Employee of the Month & Employee of the Year
If you are interested in this role please click apply and upload your up to date CV