MPA Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting Waiting Staff to work with our client based in the Portrush Area. This position will be based in a Hotel Setting with an immediate start available. The role will involve working as part of a team to provide a high standard of customer service.
· Providing a high standard of customer service
· Providing table service
· Taking food from the kitchen to tables
· Taking drinks from the bar to tables
· Table cleaning
· Maintaining a safe environment for both customers and staff
· Previous waiting experience
· Uniform: White button-up shirt (ironed), black tie, long smart black trousers (not skinny or fitted), black leather shoes and black long socks. No nail varnish and facial piercings should be removed.
· Personal Protective Equipment must be worn at all times and will be provided by the client
· Shifts include; 7am-11am, 12pm-6pm and 6pm-11pm
· Full time and Part Time hours available
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.