£8.21 Per Annum
Visitor Welcome Assistant
MPA Recruitment are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust, a highly regarded organisation, preserving heritages sites and places of interest across the UK.
We are seeking to recruit a number of Visitor Welcome Assistants to deal with a high volume of visitors based at the Giants Causeway Visitors Centre, one of the most visited attractions in Northern Ireland.
As a Visitor Welcome Assistant, you will cover a range of customer facing duties across the site, supporting various teams and delivering great service to visitors. You will deliver outstanding customer service to a broad range of visitors and do everything possible to ensure they have a great day. There will be a variety of duties which may range from welcoming and admitting visitors to the site, providing information and orientation, to presentation of public areas or serving customers in our retail and catering outlets.
- Have a positive and friendly attitude coupled with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding customer expectations.
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be an excellent team worker.
- Have a flexible approach to working shift patterns.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Online training.
- Holiday Pay.
- Industry competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in these roles please click apply and upload your CV or email email@example.com direct stating your preferred area/role and availability.
Due to the volume of interest expected, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.