Visitor Welcome Assistant
MPA Recruitment are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust, a highly regarded organisation, preserving heritages sites and places of interest across the UK.
We are recruiting Visitor Welcome Assistants for two of the most visited attractions in Northern Ireland, The Giants Causeway Visitors Centre & Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge.
As a Visitor Welcome Assistant, you will cover a range of customer facing duties across the sites, supporting various teams and delivering great service to visitors. You will deliver outstanding customer service to a broad range of visitors and do everything possible to ensure they have a great day. There will be a variety of duties which may range from welcoming and admitting visitors to the site, providing information and orientation, to presentation of public areas.
This is a part time role, working on average 2/4 days a week continuing throughout the year so may not be suited to students.
Applicants must possess the following skills and experience:
· Have a positive and friendly attitude coupled with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding customer expectations.
· A love for the outdoors and countryside.
· Previous experience working in a customer facing role.
· Can demonstrate an empathic understanding and adaptable approach to different people’s needs, with a passion to deliver highest standards of customer care.
· Able to handle complaints and difficult visitor situations.
· Well organised able to work with minimal supervision.
· Skilled listener with great people skills, being both customer and results focused.
· Proven experience of working with measurable targets.
Rewards & Benefits:
If you are interested in this role please click apply and upload your CV or email email@example.com
Due to the volume of interest expected, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.